Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Great Talent at the CCAD Holiday Art Sale

I would like to give a shout out to some great talents at the show. These three were inspiring classmates and continue to wow me beyond art school. Guys, your work is great, keep doing what you do!
Maxe Smith:
Maxe CCAD Holiday Art Sale 2011

Enter the world inside the head of Maxe Smith, Illustrator, toy maker, and creature creator! We did a thread including her whimsical desk gnome Chomsky--Tending your indoor environments!
I know Maxe sold out with her amazing prints, you will have to check them out, words cannot explain!

"Howard"
To see all of her wonderful creations visit Maxe's Creevil creatures at www.MaxeSmith.com.
Need a creature to take home? http://www.etsy.com/shop/Maxeville
~~~
Quinn Kellogg
Quinn is a very talented painter among other great skills that he possesses - and was a great inspiration to me all those early mornings in the B & E Fine arts building. I can still smell those vanilla lattes from Crane center, mixed with the subtle scents of oil paints...;) Thank you for the memories Quinn!

Quinn and Customer CCAD Holiday Art Sale 2011


You can see Quinn's beautiful work here: http://www.quinnkellogg.com/
And updates at his blog: http://qkillustration.blogspot.com/
One of his amazing, colorful landscapes would make a great gift for that special someone this holiday season :)
~~~
Maggy O'Reilly
Don't forget to check out Maggy's great work. A wonderful illustrator and print maker with wonderful nature subjects (some of my favorites are her horses and deer) - Maggy had a beautiful table at the Holiday sale, very impressive and inspiring. Maggy is a very talented friend and former classmate from our years at CCAD. Your work is lovely my dear!


"Fly With Me"

 Nothing could be better than custom illustrated Christmas cards! Beautiful!


View more of Maggy's work: http://www.oreillyink.com/

Thank you to all of my friends for letting me feature their work here, I'm going to consider this one of my "inspiration threads", as the work I have seen from these three truly is inspiring to my creative juices!
I hope my readers will check out the amazing work from these three (and perhaps this will help with holiday gift giving!)

I hope everyone is happy, healthy and warm this Holiday season! ~ Namaste my friends~


No comments: