Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Etsy The Simple Siren Organics

My shop is now active, come on in for a visit!

http://www.TheSimpleSiren.etsy.com



Sit back with that lovely morning cup o' joe, turn up your smooth, sultry sounds and dive on in to The Simple Siren Organics.
----------
My line of all Organic, Sustainable and local, handmade body products and gifts have been a long time in the making, and I have moved my shop to this new location.
---------
Great for gifts, or personal treats, The Simple Siren has everything from Organic Orange Cream lip balm to high quality hand blended sugar scrubs and Organic nourishing herbal bath bombs.



Not only are these tried and tested recipes (some from family traditions and some new!), but they are designed to be completely green and footprint free, right down to the packaging.
--------
I am always researching new ways to update my products to be as sustainable as possible (just like my art) and have adopted 100% Sustainably plant derived, biodegradable cellophane.

I hope you enjoy what I have, more coming soon!

No comments: