Sunday, December 14, 2014

It has been a busy, and very adventurous 2013 & 2014 for The Simple Siren and for me personally. I have been exploring other Herbal modalities and will be going back to school this year for a Master of Science in Herbal Medicine!













Between the growing of TSSO, New Herbal studies, curating organic herbs as part of my job as an in house herbalist for a local Co-op AND my Celiac diagnosis, I have learned a lot as the time has flown, and it has been a great motivator to share with the wellness community!


Now I have a great start to recovery from Celiac damage, thanks to natural living, herbs and holistic health care, and creative Gluten Free cooking, I am relaunching this blog, to share these experiences as well as new threads on Herb Profiles, which will include History on the use of medicinal plants.

Also on the Agenda: Gluten Free Recipes, Cooking Medicinally, Growing food and medicine Eco Gardens, Herbal remedies and Wild Food foraging and Local Food and Wellness Product Reviews.

My hope is to be sharing all about my new adventures as I work towards my Masters and other projects that we have in progress at TSSO.


We will have studio upgrades to share with the New Year in 2015, tutorials and more!

No comments: